Welcome to ATDOORSTEP.
ATDOORSTEP Portal (“ATDOORSTEP”)primarily operates, controls and manages the Services (as defined below).
ATDOORSTEP is a platform for providing services in relation to All Repair and Services. The services offered by ATDOORSTEP include the website www.ATDOORSTEP.ae and other features, content, or applications offered from time to time in connection with the said website (collectively referred to as “The Website” or “ATDOORSTEP Services”).
ATDOORSTEP (which term shall be deemed to individually and collectively mean and include its related entities and persons owning or controlling the website, mobile applications, blog, social media accounts, or software program developed by them and related hereto) take your privacy seriously and is committed to the protection of your privacy and personal information.
By "personal information" we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
The Website collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users by itself. The anonymous data collected by the www.atdoorstep.ae website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the Website.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- For the purposes of this Section, Personal Information would mean to include all the information that could on its own or in combination with any other information be used/required to readily identify or contact you and might include your name, address, email address, phone number etc. As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.)
- We and our third-party service providers collect information from you by using cookies. A cookie is a small file stored on a user's computer hard drive containing information about the user. The cookie helps us analyze web traffic or informs you about your use of a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies (i.e., a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer that identifies your browser.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you disable cookies you may be prevented from taking full advantage of the Website because it may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer's hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Website to, among other things, track the activities of Website visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Website usage. We and our third-party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
- With regard to any other third party to which our website links, we cannot be held responsible for their policies or practices
2. USAGE OF INFORMATION
- We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our Website and Services to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better Website experience. Specifically, we may use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
- To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website and our Services;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- For internal record-keeping purposes;
- To process billing and payment, including sharing with third-party payment gateways in connection with Website and/or ATDOORSTEP's products and Services;
- To improve and maintain our Website and our Services (for example, we track information entered through the "Search" function; this helps us determine which areas of our Website users like best and areas that we may want to enhance; we also will use for trouble-shooting purposes, where applicable);
- To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products from ATDOORSTEP, special offers from ATDOORSTEP or other information about ATDOORSTEP that we think you may find interesting;
- To contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
- For ATDOORSTEP's market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Website according to your interests;
- We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes;
- All credit/debit cards’ details will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide www.atdoorstep.ae with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data.
- We also may compare personal information collected through the Website and Services to verify its accuracy with personal information collected from third parties; and
- We may combine aggregate data with the personal information we collect about you.
- Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
We may share the information that we collect about you, including your personal information, as follows:
A. INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO PROTECT YOU AND OTHERS
We may disclose your information including Personal Information if:
- ATDOORSTEP reasonably believes that disclosure is necessary in order to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirements of any governmental authority,
- Disclosure would potentially mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit,
- Disclosure is intended to help investigate or prevent unauthorized transactions or other illegal activities, or
- Necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of any person or entity.
B. DISCLOSURE TO OTHER USERS OF OUR WEBSITE
- If you are a Service Professional, the information that you post (other than your payment information) is available to other users of our Website and our Services.
- Comments that users post to our Website also will be available to other visitors to our Website (see our discussion of User Generated Content below).
- In addition, we will post the results (in aggregate form) of surveys to our Website. If you are a consumer, name, and location, as well as the details of your request, are available to all visitors to our Website. Bidding professionals also will be permitted to see the consumer's full name, telephone number, email address and the –location
C. INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
We will disclose your information, including, without limitation, your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, quoting and listing history, and fraud complaints, to law enforcement or other government officials if we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or otherwise in cooperation with an investigation of governmental authority.
D. IN THE EVENT OF A CHANGE OF CONTROL OR BANKRUPTCY
- In the event that ATDOORSTEP undergoes a change in control, including, without limitation, a merger or sale of all or substantially all of ATDOORSTEP's assets to which this Website relates or other corporate reorganization in which ATDOORSTEP participates, and is thus merged with or acquired by a third party entity (a "Successor"), ATDOORSTEP hereby reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to such Successor.
- In addition, in the event of ATDOORSTEP's bankruptcy, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application or laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, ATDOORSTEP may not be able to control how your information is transferred, used, or treated and reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to non-affiliated third parties in such event.
E. INFORMATION DISCLOSED AT YOUR REQUEST
- We may share your personal information with other Registered Users to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information or if you explicitly consent to such disclosure upon receipt of a specific Service.
- Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the “My Account” section of the Site.
- Restricting the posting of personal information to the “My Account” section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the “My Account” section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For instance, the information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey might be collected by us.
4. SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
- If you are a Service Professional and would like to post any information about yourself, we will require you to register for an Account.
- During the Account registration process, we will collect your business name, telephone number, address, zip code, travel preferences, a description of your services, a headline for your profile, first and last name, and email address.
- Other information may also be required to be provided to ATDOORSTEP whilst you avail and use ATDOORSTEP’s website or application. In addition, you may, but are not required to, provide other content or information about your business, including photographs and videos. We also may collect payment information, such as credit card information, from you.
- The Service Professional acknowledges that as part of the on-boarding process, the Company or an entity /agency appointed or nominated by the Company (“Verifier”), may undertake background verification checks of the Service Professional in order to authenticate inter alia the genuineness and competency of the Service Professional.
5. THIRD-PARTY DATA POLICY
INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
- We may contract with various third parties for the provision and maintenance of the Website, Services and our business operations, and ATDOORSTEP may need to share your personal information and data generated by cookies and aggregate information (collectively, "information") with these vendors and service agencies.
- For example, we may provide your information to a credit card processing company to process your payment.
- The vendors and service agencies will not receive any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to perform its obligations to provide the Services to you.
- If you complete a survey, we also may share your information with the survey provider; if we offer a survey in conjunction with another entity, we also will disclose the results to that entity.
DISCLOSURE TO NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES IN FURTHERANCE OF YOUR REQUEST
- Your request for services may be shared with third-party websites with whom we have a contractual relationship in order to provide your request with maximum exposure.
- The post on the third party website will include the details of your request, including your location, and other contact details. Interested bidders, however, will be able to click on your request on such third-party site, and will be directed to our Website where they will have access to your contact details (Partial or complete), as would any other service provider on our Website interested in bidding on your request.
6. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We employ procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- ATDOORSTEP may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% complete.
- Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others.
- You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private.
- When creating your password you should use unique numbers, letters, special characters, and combinations thereof. ATDOORSTEP is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
- If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Thus, If your password has been compromised for any reason, you must immediately notify atdoorstep to change your password.
7. RESTRICT THE COLLECTION OR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can review, correct and delete your personal information by logging into the Website and navigating to your preferences page in "Edit Profile."
- You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
- Typically, we will not manually alter your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely.
- Nonetheless, upon your request, we will close your Account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law.
- You should understand, however, that once you publicly post a Request, Offer, Want, Feedback, or any other information onto the Website, you may not be able to change or remove it.
- Once we have deleted or removed your Account, you agree that ATDOORSTEP shall not be responsible for any personal information that was not included within your deleted and/or removed Account that remains on the Website.
This policy is current as of the effective date set forth above. ATDOORSTEP may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this policy from time to time by updating this document. ATDOORSTEP will post its updated policy on the website on this page. ATDOORSTEP encourages you to review this policy regularly for any changes. Your continued use of this website and/or continued provision of personal information to us will be subject to the terms of the then-current policy.